Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hubby Tag

What is your husbands name? Jason, Jay, Jayvaz, or Baby.
How long have you been together? We have been married for 2.5 years, but have been toether for 3 years.
Who said I love you first? He did because I refused to be the one that said it first.
Who is smarter? Jason. Totally. We both have our stengths, though.
Who does the housework? I have to admit that I suck at keeping the house neat, but what does get done is done by me. Almost all of the time. He does entertain our daughter so I can lots done, though.
Who sleeps on the right? Standing at the foot of the bed I am on the right. I have this issue about being the farthest from the door. It's dumb, I know, but if someone breaks in I don't want to get shot first. Just kidding. It just is what it is.
Who pays the bills? We actually share. He pays the car payment and other important bills online and i take care of the utilites.
Who cooks dinner? In our interesting living dynamic, my sister in law does most of the cooking. She is fabulous at it.
Who drives when you are together? Jason. Always Jason.
Who is more stubborn? I'll own it. It's totally me. He pretty much always gives me my way, though, so it doesn't manifest that often.
Who kissed who first? Not really sure. Kind of mutual. Although, and not to share too much, I didn't french kiss first. Sorry if that makes anyone uncomfortable. Maybe you make me uncomfortable.
Who asked out who first? He did. Valentines Day. We had our faces morphed together and made a baby. It was hot.
Who proposed? He did. What kind of loser asks the guy?
Who has more siblings? I do. I have 2 sisters and 3 brothers and he has 1 brother and 2 sisters.
Who wears the pants? Me. He likes to think he does.


I love my husband a whole lot. He takes good care of me and Katelyn. I appreciate everything my husband does for us and his cheerful manner as he does. He works fulltime and goes to school fulltime and never complains. He is amazing. I love you Jason. Thanks for putting up with all the garbage. You're the best.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys make such a great couple and you make a cute kid. You don't make me feel uncomfortable. Most of the time, anyway.

Natalie said...

You are so funny. Jason is awesome. You snagged yourself a good one.

Marchezt said...

Fun to read! Love you guys!

Jayvaz said...

Your husband is SO hot.