Thursday, February 21, 2008

Valentines Day

I know, I know... but better late than never, eh? This valentines day was pretty cool. It was like any ordinary day in that Jason went to work and I did my usual things. I knew something was coming for me, though. I kept waiting and waiting and acting like I didn't care. Then around 4 a delivery man came to the door. He brought Katelyn and I a box from the PajamaGram company. Inside was some pajamas for me and some pajamas for Katelyn. I didn't take a picture of Kate's, but this is what mine looked like:





It came in this cute little hat box withe a little potpurri bag for your drawers and a DO NOT DISTURB sign. The pajamas themselves looked like this:


Yeah, I know- my husband is cute, right? Katelyns came in her own little box with a stuffed puppy and a note from daddy. She was so excited and kept saying, "prize" all day. As in "surprise" because I told her that daddy sent us a surprise. He also came home with 8 of those red velvet cupcakes from the cupcakery that I heart so bad. He is amazing. Guess what he got from me? A card. A CARD!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah! Finally a new post from you! What a cute man you have. And what a sweet daddy. And I love those pj's. I'm glad you had a good love day.

Marchezt said...

So sweet! What an awesome hubby and daddy...Mine brought me and Kaedance home roses! It was a nice surprise and Kaedance was stocked all week about her own rose!

Jayvaz said...

C'mon, tell the truth...

The card isn't ALL I got from you.

Zoom-zoom-zoom!

Becky said...

I love the pajamagram thing. Where did Jason get them? I've never heard of that.

Aivaz Family said...

Becky,
i believe he just goes to pajamagram.com. He discovered it like a year ago. He is cute.

Brooke said...

Seana!! As a matter of fact, I think your comments were quite appropriate at Phantom. P.S. Your baby is freakin adorable!!

Zachariah Parry said...

He got you a potpourri bag for your drawers? That's pretty cool. Do people still call pajama bottoms drawers? Where do you put the top?