Sunday, February 3, 2008

I suck at this

Yeah, I really do. Just a quick note and I really will try to post more later. I had hopes to do a good long one all decked out with pictures today, but my daughter ended up in the E.R. this morning. She is having her respiratory issues that she frequently has. She is fine, but spending 6 hours in the hospital isn't fun and Jason had to deal with it himself (I had to teach YW, which I didn't end up doing). She got a breathing treatment and some chest x-rays and they pretty much told us to wait it out and that it was viral. They sent her home with a prescription that, naturally, tastes like caca and she is not willing to take. She is not herself and that stinks for us. Also, I went to see George Strait last night and it was soo fun. He is great. Josh Turner opened. Yummy. He was awesome, too. I shall try more later when I am not completely exhausted.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor baby. That is so sad. I hope she is better soon. I have been sick as a dog myself this past week. But you have reminded me that I would rather be sick than have sick kids. Get some rest!

Natalie said...

Man Seana, you just can't get a break. I am so sorry. If there is anything I can do to help please let me know.

Marchezt said...

I hope she feels better...I love that Katelyn! I'm so jealous you went to George and Josh. Next time, I want to go! We need to play when she feels better! Let me know if you need anything! Love you all!

Becky said...

Really? George Strait? Are you nuts?

Zachariah Parry said...

I am with becky.