Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bag Tag and My Life as Is

Well. I guess I have been "bagged tagged."

The Rules...

  1. Take a picture of your bag
  2. Show a picture of ALL the contents in your bag... NO CLEANING OUT FIRST!!!!
  3. "Bag Tag" five people





Heres what's in my deceptively small bag: George Strait concert ticket, Phantom ticket and program, tithing slip and envelope, bag o' goldfish, delicious 5 gum, random papers, candy wrappers ( i go to the movies alot), checkbook, wallet, coughdrops, change, random receipts, and a condom. I feel compelled to explain. My daughter found this prophylactic and brought it to me and my purse was the first place I thought to hide it. I am not some wierdo that has trysts that I need to be prepared for-although maybe I should.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought everything looked pretty typical until I saw the condom listed. You win the prize for most exciting bag!

Becky said...

Uh huh, sure.