Friday, March 28, 2008

So Scared!!

Tomorrow I am going skydiving. I know, who does that? Well early last month, my best friend Eliza went with some family friends of hers and said it was the most amazing thing she had ever done. She said she wanted to do it again and asked if I wanted to. Thinking it probably wouldn't happen very soon I said sure. Well, she decided she wanted to go as a group for her birthday that was this monthe. So, within 2 weeks of her dive I put down a deposit for mine. Tomorrow is the big day and to be frank, I am scared you-know-what less, but also excited. I will include pictures with my update tomorrow. If I don't make it, it's been a pleasure knowing all of you.

8 comments:

Eliza said...

You are so silly.

Natalie said...

Haha. You are so funny. You will have an amazing time. You are much braver than I. If, for some reason, you don't make it, I love you. You better give it up to Jason tonight because it may be the last time.

Brooke said...

But.. but... but...

Wait!!

Don't go!!!

Okay. Go. Just be careful and get a hot instructor.

Have a nice fall!

Anonymous said...

We'll be there to cheer you on and catch you if your parachute fails. Have fun! I wish I were more daring.

Jenn Mize said...

Seriously... my baby can't grow up without Aunt Seana, so you have to survive. "K" LOVE YOU! If you don't survive though, I stake claim on ANYTHING and EVERYTHING from the mission. :)

Derpina Derp said...

I your parachute doesn't open I suggest you go limp, like a dummy. Maybe then someone on the ground will try and catch you because, after all, free dummy.

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

that is so cool, I have always wanted to go skydiving. I have bungji jumped before and that was crazy fun. can't wait to see the pics. have fun

Becky said...

Natalie you are so nasty.