Thursday, March 6, 2008

Another Tag... Thanks, Nat.

If tagged you here's what you do. Post the words in all caps below and fill in info about yourself. Then, at the end you tell who you are tagging & go and tag 5 friends on their blogs. It's just a way to get to know fun little things about people.

TEN YEARS AGO.......I was 16 and probably watching the new Backstreet Boys video on TRL. Seriously, I was a loser.

FIVE PLACES THAT I HAVE VISITED........California, Florida, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland

FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST........Clean my room, finish Kate's laundry, do the dishes, catch up on sleep, cuddle with my hubby.

I ENJOY..........Reading, taking bubble baths(seriously, like, daily), going to the movies, hanging out with my hubby, playing with my baby girl, Edward Cullen.

THREE BAD HABITS........Procrastination, eating crap, laziness. Wow, I'm a winner.

FIVE THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME.........
1. I was born with thick jet black hair. I got meningitis and my fevers got so high that my hair fell out in one day. Literally. And when it did grow back it was red.
2. I double and triple check the locks at night. I drive myself and Jason crazy, but you can never be too careful, right?
3. I freaking hate folding and putting away laundry. I fold it, but then it just ends up being piles of clean clothes that eventually mixes with the dirty. It irritates me, but I won't change.
4. Most of you already know this, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE sushi. It is so good. Any kind. I would eat it everyday if I could.
5. I have a girl crush on Amanda Bynes. She is so funny. I love that she can laugh at herself while making others laugh. Her show "What I Like About You" is my favorite thing ever. I watch the reruns all the time. She and Vince are so fun.

FIVE JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD.............
1. D.I. before my mission.
2. A missionary. Thats work.
3. D.I. after my mission. I know, I am not too quick.
4. Receptionist at a dental office.
5. Oh, I forgot I worked for Nate Bell for a minute, but who didn't?

There. I don't really know why anyone would give a crap, but there anyway. I tag Jason and Jenn Mize.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a crazy story about your hair. I never knew that. I can't picture you without red hair. It's gorgeous. I am glad you like movies because I am going to one with you tomorrow night. Thanks for the invitation.

Natalie said...

I never knew that about your hair. That's crazy. Sushi is nasty crap, I am so with you when it comes to laundry and BSB ruled!!I will see you tonight. I am very excited1

Aivaz Family said...

You sais BSB!!! I freaking love you.

Brooke said...

Dear Seana,

You are fun. And cute. And you have a cute baby. And you are funny. And you spelled a lot wrong.

Love, Brooke.

Aivaz Family said...

Brooke-
I say it as one word, therefore, it is one word. You are cute, though.

Jayvaz said...

I despise that you tagged me.

Eliza said...

I read this and thought I had already commented. Forgive the oversight. You are very funny. I especially enjoyed the part about everyone working for Nate Bell at one point or another. It is very true. I love you and your previously black hair and your face and your baby and...