Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sorry, no cutsie title.

Not much has happened this week, as in most weeks. I am trying to be faithful and write these blogs weekly following the good example of Eliza. Thanks for your encouragement, by the way. Well, let's see, Katelyn is cutting her molars on the bottom. She is actually a very good sport about it. When these ones come all way in, she will have 10 teeth!! My baby is not a baby anymore. So sad. She cracks us up and keeps us constantly entertained. She learns a new word almost everyday, with her favorite one this week being "bath". She says it all the time and runs to the bahtroom. She also calls my cell phone "daddy". She is so smart to notice that I always talk to him on it. I love her. She makes my days happy.

So, again following Eliza's example (and Chelsa's), I returned to Boe Boxing to start the kickboxing class again. Let me just say, when I was going before I was married I was at my thinnest and healthiest and I could never finish a class. So, obviously, I was scared to return. It was the hardest thing I have done in a long time, but I was able to pretty much finish. He works us so hard that I almost wish I could throw up and then die, but I am glad that I went once its over. I have gone twice this week and hope to continue going often. Last night the instructor came and had me do the combinations on her mitts and I told her that I wished I was dead, then she made me go longer, so I said under my breath that I wished she was dead. I hope she didn't hear me.

We found out that Jason's loans for this year will be coming in soon!!! We are happy. Merry Christmas to us. Just kidding. Only not really.

I think that is all. For anyone who cares, my brother in law Kindle turned 30 yesterday and my Grandma Garber turns 90 on friday. I thought he was old and then I typed her age. Dang Gina.

We are looking forward to Halloween. This year we will be dressing as the Flinstone Family. Katelyn will make the cutest Pebbles ever and Jay and I will look as hot as Fred and Wilma could be expected to look. I know I keep lying and saying I will put up pictures, but I really will. Especially for halloween.

I guesst thats all. My life is pretty boring, but if you are reading this, yours must be too. Just kidding. Kind of. I love you all and hope all is well with all of you.

3 comments:

Jayvaz said...

Quit blogging and get back to work.

Oh wait, you're at home.

Nevermind, carry on.

Jessica said...

I'm so happy to have found you. Where have you been all my life? I want pictures of Kate since I've never in my life seen her. You are attractive.

Eliza said...

I LOVE that you have a blog. It makes me happy. I miss you and love you. We should hang soon, yes? Also, remember when we are going to Disneyland this weekend? Yay for us!!!!!