Sunday, November 25, 2007

I have been tagged...

Yeah, I don't really like this kind of crap, but since it was Eliza that tagged me, I will oblige.

I want to put a disclaimer up now and say that some of these facts are strange and almost sick, so I hope that I won't lose any of you as friends. And if I do, Good Riddance to bad rubbish.

1. I will just say the most embarassing one straight out: I was a finger sucker. Bad. Like until I was 13 or 14. I know, gross, right? My parents tried hot sauce, pickle juice, bribery, the whole nine. Nothing worked. Then I got braces. That did it. Plus, I eventually realized that thats what toddlers did and I was ashamed enough to make myself quit. I can hardly type this without wanting to kill myself.

2. I am borderline obsessed with reality TV. And its the dumbest crap that I watch. ie: The Hills, Dancing With The Stars, Biggest Loser, Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane, Kardashians, Little People, Big World, John and Kate Plus 8, etc. The list goes on forever. My hsuband has refused to watch tv with me any longer. I don't know what sick pleasure I get out of these crappy shows, but I love them.

3. I have always had this wierd fear about driving. I hate it. I was 23 when I finally got my license(i know, i know) and I still very rarely drive. It makes everyone around me crazy and even me most of the time. I hate not knowing what the people on the road are going to do, and it makes me nervous. Its a ridiculous thing, I know, but its me.

4. I love wierd boy movies that most people think are sucky, such as Rocky 1-6, Karate Kid 1&2, etc. A nice Saturday afternoon will find me watching any one of the Rocky movies and recting every line. Matter of fact, today I watched Karate Kid 2 just because I felt like it. I visited the art museum this summer where Rocky climbed the steps. One of the best moments of my life.

5. I love, love, love Harry Potter. Books, movies, you name it. I have spent many an hour waiting in lines for midnight showings and book releases. I think the story is so clever and have loved every minute of reading the books. I have even been known to cry and/or get angry when things happened that I didn't appreciate. I am a nerd.

6. I enjoy circus peanuts, peeps, and any other marshmallow treat a great deal. They are things that 5 year olds eat, but I like em. Easter is my favorite candy holiday.

Well, thats all. If you need to go vomit, I will understand. I don't even know 6 people to tag. So I am just tagging jason.

7 comments:

Eliza said...

Fantastic...all of it, just fantastic. I wonder how it is that we are so different about some things, like almost everything you named (except finger sucking, I did it until I was 6) and yet so much alike in other things. I am glad you are my friend and except for reality tv and Harry Potter, you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.

Eliza said...

Oh, yeah, I forgot Rocky...you should definitely be ashamed of that.

Jenn Mize said...

Well, I can see that you hate me and don't consider me a friend worth tagging! :-) CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU OVER NEW YEARS! It's going to be AWESOME!

Becky said...

Thank you for NOT tagging me and I wasn't grossed out at all. You seem pretty normal to me. I love Harry Potter too but I draw the line at midnight openings.

Jessica said...

We can still be friends even though the marshmallow peeps thing is out of line. Sick.

Unknown said...

I had no idea there are so many reality tv shows to choose from. I've never heard of several of them. I like Rocky and Karate Kid movies too. Nothing to be ashamed of there (they are better than James Bond--Eliza). And I admit I share your love for Harry Potter. I even have a few midnight openings under my belt. You are great!

Marchezt said...

It's sad to admit that I too am a Reality Show fanatic! I love so many of them!