Thursday, July 22, 2010

My baby is weird.

For the last few days she has been obsessed with the wipes. I thought she just liked the crinkly noise it made, but anytime we tried to take it away she would freak. Like, throw a legit fit. Yesterday and today I have noticed her doing this:



She is a thumb sucker and likes things touching her face while she does it, but usually it's soft things. She is obsessed with these wipes. I don't know if it's because it's cool on her face or what, but if you try and take it away from her she will look at you like this:



I don't get it. She is weird. Cute, though. And very patient when her sister tortures her.



Speaking of her sister...she is a weirdo too.



So long.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I would hate the wipes by my face...they are sooooo loud! Oliver likes to pull them out one by one until there is a HUGE pile on the floor-or until I see what he is doing! :)
Love the picture with the glasses on...she looks like an old lady!

Sheena said...

They seriously are soooooooo cute!