Saturday, March 21, 2009

Twilight Party...Don't act like you don't heart that movie.

So, tonight my mom and I attended a Twilight party in honor of it's release on DVD. I have to say that I generally shy away from things like that, but my sister was co-hosting it with another lady in her ward and asked me to come so I did. She decided to go all out with the decorations and I helped her. Here are some pictures. And FYI, the wedding/prom idea is what we were going for.









My favorite part was getting pictures taken with Edward. He is so choice.



Even my mom loves him.



Before we watched the movie we played a couple of games. I usually hate games at parties, but I tried to play along. I ended up winning the trivia game. We watched the movie, which was excellent as usual and just hung out. Everyone contributed something and we all got these sweet goodie bags filled with stuff that was twilight themed. Here are all the bags.



It was a fun night. I don't usually hang out with so many people, especially people from my sisters ward, but it was so fun. That is all.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am wondering why you and your mom are both having pictures taken with my boyfriend! You are very cute and your party looks like fun.

Kendra said...

That looks like it was a pretty rad party! I am glad you got to have some fun!

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

your party out did our party by far, but how fun, and what a cute idea. all I want to know is where did they get the cut out of Edward? fun fun

Jenn Mize said...

You are such a nerd! I love it! :) glad you had a good time. I haven't even gone and bought the movie yet. In due time. Maybe I'll just wait and get it in my Easter basket! :)

Jayvaz said...

Sigh.

Chelsa said...

Umm, I really love you. I am proud of you for branching out, and the party looked like it was so much fun. I'm surprised the cut out of Edward wasn't totally defiled by the end of the night :)

Marchezt said...

The decorations looked amazing!! I wish I could have made it over there! Looks like a ton of fun...so glad you all had a blast.

P.S. Jealous of the pics with Edward