Saturday, November 8, 2008

New Hair!!

I have always had long hair. Ask anyone. Once every few years I get the itch to cut it all off and so I will go kind of short and donate all my hair. Well, the itch came again. This time with a vengeance. I have been getting so sick of always shedding these really long hairs. They were always all over my house and things. Yesterday I let my very talented friend Eliza have her way with it. I should have taken a before picture, but you all know my hair was long. Crazy long. Obscenely long. This is what it looks like now (I look like crap, sorry):



Keep in mind I am new to styling and it will take me awhile to figure it out. But I love it. I especially love the blonde in it. It looks great. Thanks Eliza. You are a genius!!

10 comments:

Jenn Mize said...

WOW! I love it! You look so much more like mama Garber now... and she's a hottie too! :) I seriously love it! And you got highlites? What the H! You swore on your mission that you would never highlite your hair. I'm glad you've finally come around. Seriously looks hot though! :) Love you hair folicles! :)

Brooke said...

I can't even believe what I am seeing!! Just when I thought you could NOT get any hotter... look what happens!!! WTH! I want to make out with your face even more than last time!

Can't wait to see you next friday... if you know what I mean.

Eliza said...

You are quite hot. Thanks for the shout out. Now you need to post a picture without it tucked behind your ears. Love ya!

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

whoo-hooey!! I love it, it looks great. yeah, for short hair. it looks really good on you.

Natalie said...

OMG! YOU ARE HOT!!!! I love your hair so much. Brooke can't make out with your face because I will be.

Anonymous said...

I love it. Beautiful! Amazing! Now I just need to see it in person. Can we arrange that?

Marchezt said...

Along with everyone else...I'm in shock! (Good shock!)

LOVE IT!! You look super cute and I can't wait to see it in person. Eliza is the best!

Love ya and your short do! :)

Travis and Ashlee said...

Super cute, Short hair looks great on you!

Kendra said...

That is such a cute haircut on you!! I must agree that you do look hot!

Audrey and Mike Findarle said...

3 words....you are HOT!