Wednesday, April 9, 2008

We loveTown Square!!

I stink at posting lately. This will be short. Just a quick update and pics. Yesterday Kate and I went to Town Square with Todd, Karalee, Tyler, my mom, Erin and her kids. I had never been before, but heard it was great. We went specifically for the kids park. It was soo cool. If you have kids and you've never gone there- do it. Its worth your time. They have a treehouse with slides and nets for climbing. They also have several playhouses with kitchens and table and chairs. It was adorable. There is also a little stage where the kids can put on little plays or just run around. It was so cute. Here are some pictures.







I couldn't get Katelyn to cooperate, but Cora and Andrew wanted to go on the stage. Cora more so than her brother.



It was a fun day. However, I can't wait to go back without kids and look in all the stores and get another one of those boba smoothies from "Lollicup". They are fantastic.

Thats all for now. I hope to do a long post soon, but I make no guarantees. As a side note, I hope you all enjoyed conference. I loved every second of it. President Monson looks different to me already. I am so grateful to be able to hear his words. I feel like the "smack was laid down" by several speakers and I am so glad as they are things I need the most improvement in. The church is pretty cool. Anywho, that is all.

8 comments:

GMA Melanie said...

Yeah, we had a great time except for the wind. We're looking forward to going back when they open the water fountain that you play in. They were testing it yesterday and had it roped off, torturing the kids. Check it out!!

Anonymous said...

We love that place too! We should go together.

Natalie said...

I love Town Square. We have been a few times and the kids LOVE it. We really should do as Jenn said and go together. Let's make it our next girls night out. NO KIDS!! We'll do dinner, shopping, movie and end the night with one of those fabulous smoothies. Those are heavenly. I miss you. Let's plan to do this soon.

Becky said...

I thought Pres. Monson looked different too. He even sounded different. Amazzzing. That was one of Eliza's amazings.

Jessica said...

Everyone who has posted thus far- I like you. Where is this place? It sounds like a place I'd like to try out with my kids when I'm in town. Also, I haven't seen a picture of Cora since she was like 5 months old- could she look any more like Erin please? All the kids looked so cute.

Brian and Kara said...

Nicki(I know you go by Seana, but you'll always be Nicki to me)Katelyn is so dang cute. I love the pigtails! I can't wait until Addie's hair is long enough to do that. I love your blog...your entries crack me up! How did we live without blogs?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

The Findarle Family said...

1st... cute baby... 2nd I love the link to my blog... Audrey Flinder Flander... you are so hot! wanna party one day?