Friday, January 11, 2008

My baby is a star!!!

Ok, so my baby was on Regis and Kelly today!! A couple of weeks ago, I entered her into their Beautiful Baby Search. I hadn't read the rules so I didn't realize that the picture I sent was too old. I haven't thought much about it since then. I usually watch just their host chat in the mornings, but today I didn't. My mom called me and said that her friends daughter saw Katelyn on the show. Of course, the one time I don't watch it. If any one has interest in seeing it, you can watch it on their website: liveregisandkelly.com and click on videos and go to todays chat (fri the 11th). If you don't want to listen to their blabber, you can fast forward. It is about 13:30 in. The picture is the one I have on facebook, which most of you have already seen. But, check it out if you want. And also, I sooo am not like a stage mother. She won't be in pageants or anything like that.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Mmmm Hmmm, how many tiara's do you already own for her?

Natalie said...

How fun!! She is adorable. Thanks for sharing that.

Jenn Mize said...

That is so fun! I can't believe she let you even put that stuff on her! That is pretty cool though she is the same bra size as Kelly Ripa. Either good for Katelyn or bad for Kelly! :) Love your guts. Jason needs to apply for Law school at University of Oregon. I would say OSU but they don't have a law school. So, U of O is where he needs to go and we will then live closer to each other! :) YAY!

Anonymous said...

That was so cute! What a fun thing.