Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What Seana Missed: October

Okay, so I guess since LSAT stuff is all done with and I'm not gainfully employed and I only do school 2 days a week, I can afford to commandeer the blog from its neglectful owner.


So what I'm going to do is this: Go through the pictures on my laptop by month and make a post per month. Counting October through this month, that's 5 posts. So enjoy it. Enjoy me. And enjoy...

OCTOBER!

First thing: We went to Disneyland. Yeah, it's no big deal. Our girls were cute. We brought Seana's mom and dad along. Being able to pay for your parents to come to Disneyland feels cool... like you're a real live grown up or something. Anywho, good times were had.

Reagan went through a stage for a few months there where, if she saw a mirror at her level, she would go to the mirror and begin to make out with it. Like, graphic making out. As in, if the mirror were a boy, it would be talking to the business end of my 12-gauge by now. Apparently she's just that cute. She can't even resist herself.

Katelyn was very happy to be there, obviously. She proudly rocked her Tangled shirt.

Oh, and she met Tinkerbell. Again. This was like her 4th time. It's getting to be old hat at this point.

What wasn't old hat, however, was riding Splash Mountain... I need to say, I've ridden Splash Mountain countless times before. I love the ride. One of my favorites. I had never gotten all that wet before.

And then I rode it this time. I don't know if they put more water in the ride or what, but I got absolutely soaked. Katelyn, too.

And it wouldn't be a trip to Disneyland without a visit to Ariel's Grotto for the Princess Lunch. This time around, we had Reagan. They loved them some princess dresses. And some Snow White.

Seana had a great time. It's always fun to see a baby on their first trip to Disneyland.

Well, that was pretty much it for October. Please join us next time for November. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comments:

Jenn Mize said...

Jason, I am proud of you. Way to step up. How about next time you take someone to Disneyland you take me. Just sayin'... :)