Saturday, October 3, 2009

Cravings

So, I have a lot to blog about. For real. Katelyn's birthday party (2 months ago), our trip to Cherry Creek, etc. However, I don't want to. Sorry. Today it's all about me. And my cravings.

Last time around I never really had cravings. If something sounded good I just had to have it right then. This time has been the same- with the exception of one little thing...


I can't stop thinking about the goodness that is this place. I always want it. Like, ALL the time. I had it last month when I went to St. George and since then it has been even worse. I almost made Jason take us there today just to have it for lunch, but I stopped myself because he and I are going in 2 weeks. I am seriously counting the days until my beautiful fry sauce and I will be reunited.

That is all for now. Any of you preggo's having cravings?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love Larsen's! It could be worse. You could be downing oreo shakes like they are going out of style. That is what Savannah did to me.

Jessica said...

I also enjoy Larsen's a great deal. I like In-N-Out better and we don't have that, which I crave a lot.

I have been craving crunchy Cheetos and pizza a lot. And for the first time ever, I bought a jar of pickles just to eat. Never had such specific cravings before...hoping that means it's a girl...crossing my fingers.

Unknown said...

Ooh Larsens is really good! Can I still have cravings even if I am not pregnant? I crave Chicken Tikka Masala almost constantly, and lately have been craving Cafe Rio pork salad. It's sad though, because I have no excuse. I am just a pig!