Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Gender...

Okay so here's the deal. We have an ultrasound scheduled for next Tuesday the 18th. As long as the baby is cooperative, we should find out the sex. As a lot of people have asked how we are going to announce it, here's how it's going to be done...

Katelyn is going with us. She is very excited and we thought since she is going to be the big sister she should do the honors. I will be taking a pink shirt and a blue shirt of hers to the appointment. When it's all done, we will take a picture of her with our phones in the appropriate color shirt announcing whether she is getting a brother or sister.

If you know me well enough to be in my cell phonebook, you will get said picture. If I don't have your number, you can check the blog and we will post it here too. If you don't really give a crap- well, then stop reading my blog, jerk.

Anywho, I know I don't have many followers, so maybe this is a dumb post. Whatev. I am okay with being a weirdo. Also, I am computer illiterate and don't know how to put a poll on the side, so everyone (all 6 of you that read this) please leave a comment with your guess. There is no prize or anything- just the satisfaction of knowing you happened to get a 50/50 guess right, so Congrats.

Til next time, friends.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are in my cell phone so I better be in yours!

Brooke said...

Ditto Jenns comment. And I vote girl.

Unknown said...

Fun idea! I vote...boy!

Unknown said...

Jeff votes girl!

Brian and Kara said...

It's a girl!! And I'm sure more than 6 people read your blog. :)

Jessica said...

I think it's a girl. A really really cute girls.

Marchezt said...

I've been feeling boy lately. However, did buy something cute for a girl when I was in Utah. Can't wait!

Jenn Mize said...

BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!
You totally have a penis growing inside of you. LOVE YOU!
Can't wait to find out...

Becky said...

EEEEW. Because of that last comment I vote girl.

Jayvaz said...

Hehehe... you said "sex".

Karalee said...

Boy